Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
Thursday, August 24, 2006
hoho!
tml having art paper. and, i jus do abit of ps only. = =" which is one paper and another 1/2 of it. but actually we nneeda do 5 piece of drawing paper, double-side. but i only do 1,1/2. hahaaaaa! bleah. hackcaree.

i jus got this e-mail, and i find it quite funny. haha.

WHY MEN DON'T TALK IN PUBLIC TOILETS.
I walked into a public toilet where I found two cubicles, one of which was already occupied. So I entered the vacant one, as you do, and dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice from the next cubicle said "Hello mate, how are you doing?"

I thought it a bit strange, but not wanting to be rude replied, "Yeah not too bad, ta".

After a pause I heard the voice again: "So, what are you up to mate?"

Again, I answered somewhat reluctantly it must be said. Unsure what to say now,I replied "Umm, just having a quick poo.... how about yourself?"

I then heard the voice for the third time...."Sorry mate, I'll have to call you back.I've got some d*ckhead in the next loo answering everything I say!"

THE END!

hahaa!! funny right? = =" so don't talk when you guys're pooing.
bleah. so-lame.
byebyees.

p/s: gonna start a fucking war soon. woohoo! ;D


Free Counter
Since April2009