muwahhhhhhhhs! IM OFFFFF!
but i got nothing to blog. =/
BLAHHHHH!
hmm, going for pre-listment this wed 09may. so super fast right! den 3months to 6months more, i'll be botak! in ns. ==" && I'LL BE OUT AT THE AGE OF 20! :DD know its going to be hard for this 2years but im sure i can go through it, i must no matter what!
inbase gonna change here& there.
ann transfering to baleno; working with me! HAHA! bet, we sure gonna have a fun time working together. (: && a new small-guy staff joining in too. ( which they say we can be my brother. ==") but i nv see him before. but if von mummy is not wrong, we saw him at cini, his eyes is so damn big. =X
yiping transfered to Msq S&K. eeeeeeek! suckk! & also a new girl staff at S&K, which lots of peoples going around saying that she is pretty but to me. SOSO LAH! haha.
things will be starting at 07/05/2007. BLAH!
i wanna watch spiderman 3! asshole! thursday we went to buy tickets, it got so many time slot BUT fuckinghell all is fully booked or the sitting is only left with front 3row! ==" && marc daddy dont like to watch this kind of show, saw his black face & we better forget about it. )):
WHO WANNA BOOK ME? & we go watch together lahhhh! i dont wanna miss that movie can. D:
sad, nevermind! den i shall watch alone. eeeek.
- - -
I BELIEVE THAT I CAN STOP THIS!
I CAN DO IT! I'M SO SURE THIS TIMEEEEE! ((:
i really hope so. BOREDOM!
i did try to SMILE K! D:
dumbasss.
goodbyeeeeee. (: