Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
Typical Bitches
Thursday, May 29, 2008
What-the-fuck with that bitch, seriously you just a suckie asshole. puie. Your mouth is seriously as big as your asshole thats why you love t bitch and gossip around like some freak bimbo aunties at the market. You can teach the whole fucking world not to gossip and bitch but you yourself are doing it front and back of us, how nice can you get. And fucking dont anyhow accuse someone before you know the truth. Maybe you're just thinking too highly of yourself that we are actually bitching about you, bloody thick skin. Like we even bother to do so, who-the-fuck are you to us? Jackass only. I think you should just stab yourself with your super-duper-fucking damn expensive scissors to stab into your own heart, pea-brain, asshole, balls and dick. :D Then you can die so beautifully in the whole fucking world of your bitches circle(:
- - -
Okay i hd' enough. (:
I NEED L O V E! Gimme Gimme!
& FRIENDSHIP CONQUER ALL BULLSHIT (:
Smuack!


Free Counter
Since April2009