Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
Last weekends before school start.
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Photobucket
Kenny, Cherry & I.
Anklets(:

On friday, met out with the boys again t do our project for the very last time. Then Kenny and I meet Cherry in town and we went shoppinggggg(: Bought this anklets, 3 of us have the same but different colours. Went for movie, 'Hancock' still okay after watching you feel like hanging the cock. Lol, kidding. Then went over t ps for dinner, walk here and there like siaox & i enjoys alot!(:

We at BarangBarang(:

Photobucket
Cherrieeeeeeeeeeee!

Photobucket Photobucket
Kennieeeeeeeeeee! His long and hairy leg. Lol

Photobucket
Cherry and I (:


Yesterday, went over t Cherry's place t swim/dip. When the weather is so cold and you swim its so fucking shoick! Lol. After swimming went up t Cherry house and ate dinner. Lots of peoples was there ytdy, some gathering going on and i ate alot. Hahs. Then we went Pasir Ris for icecreams and slack. Took bus homeeeee(:

Photobucket Photobucket
I Love t swimmmmmmmmmms(: when i cant really swim. Lol


Anw, school starts tmrw, wtf! 3weeks of holidays and its goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Boho! Thursday gonna have Phase Test for hair cutting, die lah dieeeeeee! I fucking need modelsssssss, how t find one last mins. Arsholeeeeeeeeeeee. And i think i'll fail my paper =/ But whatever it is, ByeBye! Fuck the school tomorrow :DD



Free Counter
Since April2009