Yesterday. Meet up with Kenny, Tonglee, YiXiang and KelvinYap t do our school project but in the end Kenny cant bring his laptop out. So we slacked and walk ard MarinaSq instead =/ Next Monday we're meeting out t do project again.
After that, the boys leave. Kenny and I went t buy donuts and t bugis street bus stop t meet up with Nicholas, Naomi and Sammy. Haha. Went t Naomi house t bitch and about ghost stuffs. =X LiKuan and YouSheng came too then they start playing Mahjong. But Nicholas, Sammy and I just watch tv and fool ard. Lol.
Went home around 11plus and i miss my last train): so i took cab home. At night im so scare that i cant get t sleep, luckily Cherry called me and we talk on the phone till i feel like sleeping. Thanks girl(:
Awwwwwww, Baby i miss you like crazy! Fuck, faster come back):
ps; I gonna upload photos in friendster! :D