Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
All the loneliness
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Just changed my blog skin again because because because i dont really like plps t have the same skin as me. TEEHEEHEE, no offense and yep i changed this for the time being(:

Been thinking and thinking and thinking, fuck all the thinking going round and round in my head. And and and i think its time t disappear a little while.
So yep, Takecareeee.

p/s: Thanks Fiona girlfriend and Adrian last night :D

- - -
EXAM IS ONLY ONE WEEK AWAY. AND I STILL CAN'T FIND ANY MODEL FOR H/CUTTING.
SO I'M STILL LOOKING FOR MODELS!

LOOKING FOR MODEL ON 10TH SEP 2008 FOR MY TERM PRACTICAL EXAM !
I NEED TO CUT EITHER BOB OR LAYER H/CUT.

Date: 10 September 2008
Time: 12.30pm - 1.45pm
Venue: ITE College East. (Simei)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE!
If you're interested or willing to let me cut and its FREE okay! Please contact me ASAP.
TAG, MY FRIENDSTER 's MSG, MSN, EMAIL - RICEBOWL89@HOTMAIL.COM
IF HAVE MY PHONE NO. THEN SMS OR CALL ME OKAY! THANKS(:


Free Counter
Since April2009