Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
How do you know whats right, whats wrong?
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Okay, i feel like blogging again cause Im duper bored, stayed at home whole day today. Nothing better t do. Just finished my yummy dinner (: Computer crashed in the afternoon for no fuck reason luckily I got it fixed(: Smart ass right! TEEHEEHEE. I'm all alone at home now, and thanks t the movie we watched yesterday cause it still fears me out till now. GEES.
Some random thoughts :

How do you know? Are that signs? Fireworks?
Is it right when it feel comfortable or is that a sign that there aren't any fireworks?
Is hesitation a sign that its not right or a sign that you're not ready?
In matter of love, how do you know when its right?

Anyone can find the answer t it? (: Goodnight darling <3


Free Counter
Since April2009