Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
FIONA TAN
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
SURVEY FROM FIONA GIRLFRIENNNNNNNND. (:

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
FIONA TANNNNNN SXX HUX =X

2. Your relationship with her is?
MY 'GIRLFRIEND' (:

3. Your five impression of him/her?
1) CARING
2) SUPER CLEVER GIRL
3) GOT HER OWN-WAY-OF-DRESSING STYLE
4) BITCHY
5) RANDOM

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
OUR ONE AND ONLY FRIENDSHIP RING

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
TOO MUCH T MENTION

6. If he/she become your lover you will?
LOVE HER LIKE F-U-C-K. LOL

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
HMMMM, DONT DRINK TOO MUCH! TEEHEE

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will?
I'LL NEVER WANT IT T HAPPEN EVER AGAIN.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?
IDK, IDK, IFDK. AND IDW IDW IFDW(:

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
MEET OUT? I REALLY REALLY WANNA MEET HER.

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
WOAH! ENOUGH? WOAHAHAHAHWAWAWWAWOAHHHHH!

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
JERK

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
FUCKSHIT

14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
TOO MUCH THAT ANYONE CAN KILL ME.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
WITCH.

16.For people that care and like you, say something to them :
WO AI NIXZS.

YEP. I'M DONE. I SKIPPED THIS SURVEY BECAUSE I DID IT FOR THE SECOND TIME ALREADY. TEEHEE.
HMM, I GOT TOO MUCH T BLOG AND I DK WHERE T START SO YEP, GIMME TIME.
SORRY AND GOODBYE! (:


Free Counter
Since April2009