Today paper was a little bit harder than ytdy i guess but still manageable(:
Paper starting at 0830am and i woke up at 8! what-the-fuck. Bathe like fuck fast and went t take a cab even when my hair is duper wet. TEEHEEHEE still i was a little late but but but i still get t sit for HCT paper :D
After school Cherry and Kenny came over t my place t slack(: Kenny leave earlier. In the evening, went t have dinner with Cherry.
Feeling pretty sick right now): Heavy flu, alit swollen eyes and heavy headache. Tsk Tsk Tsk, I need B.doctor! :D Now i feel like fuck shit, because I'm sick and tmrw is the practical test. I hope hope hope concave bob will come out instead of layering. Layering suck balls! (:
Okay, whatever it is I changed my blog skin once again even when I'm pretty sick. TEEHEEHEE.
AND AND AND!
I MISS YOU BADLY! LIKE CRAZY, LIKE SIAOX, LIKE FUCK, LIKE THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD.
I MISS MISS MISS YOU!
p/s: Tons and tons of photos t upload, gimme sometime lah! TEEHEEHEE.
Nighty-night! (: