Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
WHORE-LI-DAZES
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
No school no school no school till next week Thursday! TEEHEEHEE.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. :D Dk why i type out all the day. Dumbfuck. After this so called short holiday, Thurday and Friday having school again. Then its our 3weeks WHORE-LI-DAZES! TEEHEEHEE :D

Ytdy, had practical exam and layering came out. ><" What-the-fuck. Scare the shit hell out of me. But still I manage t finish it in time which is 1hr15mins usually I take 4hrs. TEEHEEHEE. Leong leong say my h/cut was pretty good. (: and my mommy love the h/cut, ofcus lah! I'm the one who cut what! XD Kidding lah.
After all the shit, went t bugis with Cherry, Kenny and Jonathanwong. Darling and Elton meet us there, walk around and stuffs. Atnight, accompany darling for h/cut at AMK and it look pretty good! then slacked around and took bus24 home. :D

Woke up pretty early today cause I'm used t school-time-hours. Lol. Onlined and blablabla.
Cherry love, I'm sorry okay! (: but but but I seriously hate PMS! PMS suck balls. But I still Love you! :D TEEHEEHEE.
I'm fbored rightnow.


Free Counter
Since April2009