Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
SORRY, PERFECT LOVER
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
I'm sorry for being so unreasonable and childish. I promised that I'll change and I mean it for real dear. You're very important t me and I can't imagine the days living without you. We' d overcome all the problem we used t have in the past and I'm really glad of the decision you 'd make. Even though we're together for 3weeks plus, the happy moment we had spend together always make me smile and melt from inside out. Whenever we're having bad moment, it make me know and feel that you're so important and how precious t me.
Dear, I promise I will not disappoint you anymore after all the things we'd been through. I really appreciated all the love, help and advise from you.
I'm glad that things are over and I'm really sorry for my insensitive and childish act.
I'm so looking forward t our one month anniversary and more. I used t not believing in ever lasting but I do really hope there will be ever lasting between us. Please, let it happen for real.
BD, You're too precious t me and I'm so happy t be with you. I love you, my one and only perfect lover.


Free Counter
Since April2009