I found it from Naomi and Gerald 's blog about this thingy. Since I already have my perfect lover with no regret, so yep instead of
Criteria to be my desireable absolute Boyfriend/Girlfriend.I gonna change the topic into
Criteria to be my desireable absolute FRIENDS. 1. NO ahbeng and ahlians
Who will want their friends t behaving like monkey and flower and talk holding a mic.
2. Talk more.
I'm someone who is pretty quiet. So yep I need someone who can talk awesome nonsense.
3. Able t come up jokes.
Emo and quiet people need jokes t brighten up their days.
4. NO 'heavy on colour, light in oil'
Translate in chinese. Lol. I'll pretend you never exist(:
5, Talk on phone at night.
Ofcus when you're free. Am I asking too much?
6. Be there for you.
Maybe not always but atleast try.
7. NO PMS.
I'll chop you into pieces.
8. NON plastic.
I hate it when its fake.
9. Be true
In another words.
10. PLEASE BE BITCHY
if not, no fun.
11. Out-going.
I love t shop even with no money.
12. Yes t eat.
I love t eat snack and supper.
13. NOT chicken out
Cause I'm pretty chicken.
14. Able t stay out late sometime.
Cause I'd love t stay out late.
15. NO whining.
Its okay t do it sometime but not always! Because I whine more than you do. LOL
16. Yes, be crybaby.
We can be baby together and cry.
17. Be sensitive.
Not too much or I give no shit.
18. Can cook.
I'll love you like fuck if you can win Cherry. lol
19. NO twit.
Fuck offffffffff.
20. NO slipper with skinny jeans.
Might as well walk bare footed. Throw face shit.
21. Be kinky.
So we can talk about sex more openly.
22. Nice attitude.
AP freaks should die.
OKAY, NOW ITS 4AM PLUS. MY MIND IS SHUTTING OFF. I CAN'T THINK OF ANY RIGHT NOW. CONTINUE NEXT TIME PERHAPS. TRY DOING IT FOLKS. (: PRETTY INTERESTING.
GOOOODNIGHT!(: