Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
HI FIVEEEEEE.
Monday, November 24, 2008
TOP 5 QNA. Found this from someone 's blog(:


5 most important things you will bring to school or work.
- Make up! ( incase I look like shit.)
- MP3 ( I need music otw and leaving school.)
- Notebook/ Cutting Kit/ Gloves. ( Depend on lessons.)
- Tissues/ Inhaler. ( I always have flu when i wake up.)
- Lighter and cig. ( I'm smoker.)

Name out 5 things that make you happy.
- Shopping with Sisters and dearest! ( Spend like siaoxxxx.)
- Sleeeeeeeeeeeep! ( I need plenty of sleep.)
- Smokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- With someone you love?
- Stay out late without going home :D

List out 5 the most expensive stuff that you brought.
- Poter Bag.
- Poter Bag.
- Poter Bag.
- My operated eyes. ( COUNTED!)
- IKEA Queen Size bed.

List out 5 things you hate the most.
- LIZARD! ( OMG!)
- SARS FUCKTARDS. ( Kill yourself!)
- Wannabe(s). ( stupidfuck.)
- Smelly Ass. ( Stay away from me.)
- Ahbeng & Ahlians.

List out 5 person you wanted to meet the most.
- SOMEONE RIGHT! ( Please?)
- Our Cliques :D ( Sisters and dearest, Baobei(s) )
- PussyCat Dolls.
- Britney Spears.
- Anyone who can make me happy.

- - -
I'M FBORED! Will update soon(: Goodnighty!


Free Counter
Since April2009