Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
PHOTOS
Monday, November 17, 2008
Photobucket
SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE, SMOKE YOUR LIFE AWAY(:

Finally, I'm able t upload all the pictures :D
Friday, I'm picked t give some hair cuts t some old folk home at around Boon Keng. Seeing those ahgong, ahma make my heart ache esp those lying on bed unable t move. Tsk. After doing some good deeds went t town with classmates and met up with sisters and bf t get Baobei present(:



Photobucket
Cherry love.

Saturday, went t Baobei 's house for his Birthday steamboat party! Lots of plps was there and we had lots and lots and lots of fun :D around 20plus plps was there and we all went t P around 11plus. Adrian and I went t Kiro's house t stay over after that. Slack till around 7am then we went t sleep.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jonathan Baobei(:


Sunday, slept till 3plus pm and din't eat anything till 7plus pm and went home!
Monday, went t school. Bored t death. Had some stupid motivation talks from some Indian guy, shout here and there like wtf.
' PCC ' = PLAY CHINESE CHESS. HE AND WEIJIE LOVE T PCC.
Tan TongLee, bloody joker. HAHHAAAAAA.
Thats about it, here some last last week photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I MISS MY HAIR ):
BYEBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Free Counter
Since April2009