Last friday, Met up with Terence, Adrian took train t town. As we are meeting Briano, Kiro, Mac, Dianel, Aaron and Kevin at Far east. After Kiro done cutting his hair, all of us took train t BuangKok as we are going Larry house, Jonathan Baobei was there already. Jojo, Stanley, Andy Ho, Qi en, Jasper joined and Imran came over in the morning. Play, bitch, slack, eat, sing and some played mahjong. Went for breakfast around 5am, went back t Larry house, most of them leave after awhile. Terence, Adrian, Aaron and I fell asleep in the living room. Around 8plus, shared cab with sister and Bf. Reached home around 9am.
Saturday, Terence and I took train t Chinatown. Met up with Briano, Mac and Dianel. Went clubbing with cliques! Reached home around 5am.
Sunday, Terence and I took train t VivoCity. Met up with Briano, WenChe, Mac, Dianel and Kevin. Jonathan Wong and Jim joined. Went t Stjames, had lots of fun that night! After clubbing went over t railway station for breakfast and reached home around 6plus am.
-
Monday, stayed at home whole day and din't eat anything as I am not feeling right. I don't know what I was thinking and I smoked like fuck.
Tuesday, today. Stayed at home too and I finally eaten my first meal for the two days which is dinner. Teehee
Finally, I am going out tmrw for movie ' Twilight ' with Cherry, Raphaelle and Girls. I hope I'll feel better. Being alone during holiday is so killing me, I am afraid of being alone, I am scare of loneliness.
P/S:
I MISS YOU. I COULDN'T FORGET A SINGLE MOMENT EVEN TILL NOW. EVERYTHING HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND.
I WISH I COULD HATE YOU, I HATE ALL THE THINGS YOU HAD DONE T ME T MAKE ME FALL AND HURT SO BADLY. BUT I COULDN'T HATE YOU.
YOU BRING ME BACK MEMORIES, AND IT HAPPENED JUST LIKE A DREAM. A DREAM THAT BROUGHT US TOGETHER AND YOU TORN IT APART, YOU BROKE ME INTO PIECES.
YOUR LOVE IS IN DISGUISE, I'VE LOST TRACK OF TIME. YOU HAVE BEEN THE MISSING PIECE THAT I NEED SO DESPERATELY BUT NOT ANYMORE.
I WISH I CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU ONCE AGAIN, BUT SORRY I JUST COULDN'T DO IT ANYMORE.
I DON'T WANT NO PITY, ALL I REALLY NEED IS STEAD PEACE OF MIND.