Friday, met Cherry darling, Adrian Bf and Kiro laogong t Sentosa for interview. Then went over t town meet up with Terence sister. Blablablaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I forgotten everything. I only know we end up clubbing with Briano, Mac and cliques.
Saturday, Went t Bugis with Terence, Kiro and Andy. Adrian Bf joined and we went over t town, then meet Alex. Went for dinner and slacked, saw Cherry and Raphaelle. Then took bus t Maxwell, met the others cliques and went home after slacking around.
Sunday, went t work like fucking dog. Its the worst of the worst job that I 've even worked. Met up with Jonathan Baobei and Ryan and went t work together. Skip the working part, I realised I end up carrying more than 20 chairs at one go on my back here and there, there and here and everywhere. And I am only 40kg, how am I suppose t carry such huge shit. Then nevermind those Indian Captain really treats and scold plps like dogs. After work, my whole body was in super fucking pain. But still I went over t StJames with Baobei after work and met up with Cliques. After clubbing, went t Railway station for supper and reached home around 6am plus.
Monday, woke up late. Met up with Terence and Baobei at Habour Front then went t Sentosa t collect paid but we were late so couldn't collect it. Accompany Terence t Bugis for hair cut and shop around. Mac joined us, took bus t town. Meet up with Baobei and JoJo. Went for dinner and Briano joined. Took last train home with sister.
-
Today, stayed at home whole day. I need lots of rest, whole body is in great pain and I am having throat infection. Tomorrow gonna be Christmas Eve! I couldn't wait any longer, gonna have dinner with Cliques. :D
Anyway, I am not pretty sure what I am blogging about, lots of stuffs is running through my mind. I am tired of your stupid nonsense and you must be out of your mind. I am sick of you.
2Days more t Christmas!