Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
WHEN IM BOREDDDDDDD
Monday, December 01, 2008
Photobucket
FATTT LEG.

FRIDAY, WENT T BUGIS/ HAJI LANE WITH CLIQUES. WENT HOME EARLY, FUN.
SATURDAY, WENT T TOWN, MET UP WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF PLPS, CLUBBED. WUEEEEEE! SUPBIA FUN(:
SUNDAY, HOME ALONE.
TODAY, NO SCHOOL. KIRO AND CHERRY CAME OVER T MY PLACE. SLACK. WENT T INTERCHANGE FOR LUNCH AND DINNER.

This what i do when I'm bored. I am being tagged t do 2 survey. ( It's super long, read it if you're bored like me.)


1.What Kind Of Boyfriend / Girlfriend do you like?
- PEOPLE WHO LOOK AND BEHAVE LIKE HUMAN.

2.How do you celebrate your 1st month?
- TOO MUCH ONE MONTH T MENTION.

3.Do you felt safe with your Boyfriend / Girlfriend?
- EXXXXXXXXX, NOPE.

4.When you saw your stead injured or sick will you be there , even you're busy.
- I WILL BE THERE EVEN IF THEY ARE DEAD. HOHO

5.When it is your 12th month & your stead was having another relationship what you do?
- IT'S OKAY. I CURSE THEM T DEATH.

6.What if you know your ex is still loving you ? Even he/she is single & you're attached.
- THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE MY EX IN THE VERY FIRST PLACE, SERVE THEM RIGHT.

7.Are you Single , Relationship , Crushing on someone?
- SINGLE.

8.Name out 3 love / sad songs.
- FOR FUCK?

9.What do you do when you & your stead quarrelled? Over a small thing.
- THEN I AM BEING TOO SMALL THINGS FOR BLAAAAAAA.

10.Do you wish to know that anybody is crushing on you?
- YEP, I KNOW.

11.What if you're single & some people got a crush on you?Will you accept / reject?
- D E P E N D.

12.When you fall in love with someone how you feel?
- I FEEL LIKE I AM WALKING OVER RAINBOW AND FELL DOWN AFTER THAT.

13.How many times did you broke your heart by someone/ex/stead?
- O P P P P P S S S S S S !

14.If you & your stead quarrel who will be the one who will say sorry?
- ME! BUT NOT ALWAYS, IT ALWAYS DEPEND.

15.What if your stead wants to break the relationship what will you do?
- BREAK LAHHHH! YOU THINK I CARE? D;

16.Did your stead give you any presents? You like the most.
- YES, AND IT HURT THE MOST AT THE SAME TIME.

17.When is your last cry for someone you love?
- DON'T MAKE ME RECALL.

18.Did you broke your promise to your stead before? How many times?
- YEP, I AM A JERK, ALMOST. THEY'RE THE BEST, MY ASS.

19.Do you wish to last your relationship long?
- WHO DON'T?

20.Did your stead kiss you at public ?
- THERES NTH T HIDE, WE MAKE LOVE IN PUBIC. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

- - -
Another one.

1. What is your full name? - LEE LANJIAO KELVIN.
2. Do you like your name? - OFCOURSE, I LOVE KUKUBIRD. :d
3. How long have you like the person you currently like? - NO ONE WORTH MY LOVE. XD
4. Have you kissed anyone before? - YEP
5. Did you cry today? - NO. I PEEP-ED.
6. What are you doing at 8am? - OINKX OINKX MANZZZZZ
7. What are you doing an hour ago? - FUCKING MY DAD, CHEEBYE.
8. What are you currently doing? - DOING THIS SHIT.
9. Who last texted you a message? - ADRIAN BF.
10. Have you told anybody you love them today? - YEP.
11. Are you missing anybody right now? - YES =X
12. Any plans for tomorrow? - SWIM!
13. What was the reason behind the last time you cried? - I SHITTED ON HIS FACE.
14. Anybody you want to be with right now? - NOPE.
15. Have you kissed anybody whose name start with S? - NAH.
16. Name somebody who make you smile today, who and how? - CHERRY AND KIRO. FORGOTTEN.
17. Name somebody whose name start with Z. - ZIGZAG.
18. Which close friends of yours stay near you? - NONE STAY AT BEDOK.
19. Do you prefer to call or text? - TEXT. LESS IRRITATING.
20. Do you prefer yesterday or today? - I PREFER SATURDAY AND FRIDAY(:
21. Can you live a day without television and handphone? - NO!
22. Are you mad about anything right now? - I AM A GOOD BOY.
23. Do you think that relationship are worth it? - WHY NOT? SOMETIME.
24. Who was the last person you visit in hospital? - NONE.
25. Who was your second hug and last hug from? - JOJO, BRIANO AND CHERRY.
26. What does your last message in your hp says? - 'OKAYOK'
27. Define life. - BORN FROM PUSSY, ENJOYS LIKE DOG, WORK LIKE COW AND DIE FOR GOOD.
28. Do you hate anybody? - YES, FOUR FAGHARDS _l_
29. Who was the last person you called? - MY PRETTY MOMMY CALLED ME.
30. Who usually send you the most text in a month? - GOD KNOWS.

BYE!


Free Counter
Since April2009