Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
Back t fschool
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Photobucket


Went back t school on Monday. Did hair colour on dummy head and I finished it in 40mins for the first time :D Met Briano, JoJo and Don at TamPENIS after school and I was caught for smoking in uniform and throwing cig butt for the second time! Spoil my mood for the whole fucking day. Thanks plps for the help(: But still I need t attend court on the 20Feb. Guess I gonna sweeeeeeeep the bloody street somedays. Tsk. What a good start of the year, what's next? Knnnnnnnn. Then went t have dinner at Fish&Co, food was pretty nice. Met Terence and went t StarBuck. Took cab home with Don, Briano and JoJo.

Tuesday, was late for school. Blablablaaaaaaah ended school at one. Went back home and Cherry came over. Took nap as I am so damn tired. Woke up quarrelled with dad and went t bathe. Met Alvin at Bedok Interchange, WeiJian came and we went t nearby coffee shop t talk, smoke and slack. Went t Sing K at Chai CHEEBYE CC around 11plus. Alvin's 3 other friends joined, leave at around 1 and went back home. (: Had lots of fun meeting them for the first time, they are so nice and cute. Enjoyed alot.

Skipping first lesson tmrw cause I am sure I couldn't wake up which is 8am and now is already 3am. Going school at 1pm instead :D
GOODNIGHT!


Free Counter
Since April2009