Friend the ship or you will sink.
I know people always come and goes, its the way of life. But t me FRIENDSHIP is the greatest things of all. It may not happen t most of the people living in this world but t me it is bloody fucking important than anything else.
I got really upset and sick of friends who come and goes and of course this means they do not treasure you in the very first place, so why bother trying t have them back.
Recently, I am lucky enough t meet lots of new friends after so many bad shit things happened on the start of 2009.
I really did not regret meeting Alvin, he was a really really nice guy. And I also got t know the rest of his friends, Wei Jian, XiaoMin and Phoebe. (: I enjoys their company so much, their maddness, laugher and they're really cute people. The best things is we all live near t each other around Bedok area, its easier t meet up. Been spending my this week with them, had so much fun and I really appericate them alottttttttttt. Of course, I am not the slot that come and goes unless the other person does or something that couldn't be forgiven happened, so no worries I am not a shitty slut whore that does nonsense.
So yep, I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS AND DARLING(:
-
I am freaking tired now but I just couldn't get t sleeeeeeeeeeep):
P/S: Lots of things need t be updated, waiting for photos t be send over and my mood t blog again before I start forgetting. Goooooooooooood Night!