Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
I need the will
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Photobucket

What actually went wrong in my life? Woke up in the morning and my daddy told me he just lost his job and its gonna be CNY real soon. I used t hate him so much due t all the problems he gave me but seeing him so depress and worried for the family due t the fact he is jobless make me feel bad. At his age I don't think he could actually find a new job. I am worry and sad. Seriously, its time for me t get a part time job t support myself, I don't want t add on t his burden.
I may be a jerk t him but he will never understand how I feel because we don't communicate well.
My school time table suck big time, I am worry how am I suppose t get a job? Tsk. Does anyone have job t intro?
-

Been skipping school for 3days. Realised I have only attended school less than 10hrs this week. I need the motivation t get back t school. ==" Whatever it is, I am a good boy, next week onward I gonna start attending almost every lessons. Lol.
Going t bed now, I am going school tmrw, GoodNight!(:
-

P/S: I am glad that everything is over. Hope you're feeling better and we will always be there for you. (:


Free Counter
Since April2009