Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
RANDOM
Monday, January 12, 2009
I wanted t blog so badly but I just couldn't remember a single thing. Teehee, too bad. All I could remember was I have been meeting Alvin, Xiaomin, WeiJian and Phoebe for the whole week(: No words can describe how much I enjoyed their company :D

Friday, went t Sentosa with Alvin and WeiJian. Had breakfast at 85market before going over. Went t Vivocity t buy foods and drink and we went t Sentosa! Was hoping the sun t be super huge but still its was pretty all right. We got the chance t get tan-ned. Haha. After Sentosa, went back t VivoCity, shopped around and went t Katong met up with Xiaomin and Phoebe. Tall slut and the girls got their eyebrow trimmed.

Then t PWP for awhile and had dinner at ' Old Hong Kong ' cafe. After dinner, took bus t Bedok interchange and everyone went separate way. I went t Bugis t met up with Kiro and Terence for awhile and went back t Tall slut house together with Alvin and XiaoMin(: Went home after that.

-
Sunday, Went Cycling with Alvin, WeiJian, Xiaomin and Terence. Went over t Alvin house in the morning then t Xiaomin house t collect bike and met up with Terence after breakfast. Cycle all the way from Bedok t EastCoast then t Changi and all the way back t Bedok. I was very bad in cycling and I banged onto a huge rock. Lol.

SORRY, IDK WHAT THE FUCK I AM BLOGGING ABOUT. MY EYES IS CLOSING AND I TOTALLY LOST THE MOOD OF BLOGGING HALF WAY. SORRY PLPS(: OVER ALL, I SERIOUSLY ENJOYED SO MUCH WITH THEM. LOVE THEM HELL LOTS!

I WANNA GET TANN-ED REAL BADLY.
I FEEL LIKE QUITTING MY FUCKING SHIT COURSE RIGHT NOWWWWW!
I AM SUPER DUPER HUNGRY NOW.
AND I GOT REALLY PISSED OFF WITH THAT FEW SLUTS, MOTHER FUCKER.
I COULDN'T UPLOAD THOSE SENTOSA PICS. SORRY, I AM LAZY.
CONGRAZ ALVIN FOR DOING PRETTY WELL IN HIS O'S LEVEL AND KENNY 'S ENGLISH PAPER.

GOODNIGHT!(: FUCK THE SCHOOL TMRW.


Free Counter
Since April2009