Last day of whore-li-day.
Holiday is so over, school reopen tmrw. Damnit. Have t wake up early in the morning for school wearing fugly uniform. The worst part is I could no longer stay out late like usual due t my asshole dad. But anyway, I did enjoy my 3weeks holiday t the fullness(:
Friday, went t Bugis with Kiro and Terence t shop around for bags for school. Had dinner and slacked at Mac. Jojo joined us. Briano called and ask us t go over t Wen Ze 's place. Took bus over and they start playing mahjong. The rest of us was so obsess with Facebook Pet Society. TeeHee. Then Briano, Terence, Kiro and I went down t meet up with Eugene and Nicholas. Went for ice creams and went back t WenZe house. Leave at around 4plus am.
Saturday, went back t Bugis. Terence and I bought the same bag(: Blaaaaaaaaaaahblah, Met up with Cherry and we slacked at Mac again. Heard that Eugenia is admitted t hospital due t Gastric, was very shock. But we dint manage t visit her. Met Briano, Jojo, Eugene and Nicholas at Maxwell and its was fucking crowded due t Chinese New Year is coming! YAYYYY! :D ANGBAO! We went t get our free entry as we are clubbing later. Then we had dinner, chicken rice, somewhere around Chinatown. Blahhhhhh, met the rest of plps and we went clubbing! Saw so much plps there which had already lost contact, happy t see them(: Had breakfast after clubbing and Jim drove us home. Stayed over at Terence house.
Sunday, today. Woke up around 6pm. Used comp awhile and went t meet Jojo for dinner at 85Market and went home!(:
-
Realised I have not been going home during this holiday and I have always been sleeping in the morning. Yep, and shit! School is starting tmrw but I pretty miss
some of my classmates. Goodnightttttt!(:
Me and JoJo. Taken on Friday(:
-