Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
Fuck the week.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I am going t roughly update what happened lately.

Went t underage party on Friday with Alvin, Phoebe, Xiaomin and Wj. I swear its gonna be the first and the very last time going underage club. I should say its not even a club for people t have fun. After awhile I went t maxwell and I was so happy t see Jonathan Baobei, Briano and my sisters(:

Saturday and Sunday, I had the worst day of my life. FULL STOP.
- - -

Anyway, I just cut my hair yesterday. Now I look like a FUCKING JAPANESE POSER FREAK.

BEFORE.
Photo taken during NEBO event in school on Friday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

AFTER.
Taken today.

Photobucket

- - -

P/S: You 're worst than a dog. A fucking pathetic dog.



Free Counter
Since April2009