I saw you from far.
Mother fucker liar, I am not blind yet for your information.-
Valentine day is coming but its not important t me, not anymore.
-
I hate school. Why did I even
choosen this course in the very first place. Yesterday, I was named out of bad attendance during hair perming lesson. Miss
Leong want us t sit there and do nothing.
" Since you all don't like t come t school, might as well sit here and do nothing for every lesson until you all come t school everyday. "
Mother fucker.
We can't even go t the toilet. And I am hungry like fuck as I haven't eat anything for the whole day. She should think of a better ideal t punish us instead.
And I think we need t see our school Director real soon. Shit.
Okay, I know I am wrong but she is seriously trying her very best t be a bitch.
Still I
din't went t school today, cause I couldn't wake up and I don't wanna go school and do nothing.
Exam coming in 3 weeks time. I am so dead.
Looking forward t March holiday and nothing
else.