Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
Laugh my ass offfff.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
-Its taken from Terence's blog.
OK people let me share an amazing incident happened in school today. I was being called by the Discipline Master to meet him at the General Office today after school. When i went to meet him he showed me two pictures of Kelvin and Me, a picture which i posted on my blog smoking on the recent post. He told me that the picture was sent to the school a week ago by email and stating my name, my class and describe Kelvin as gangster-like without stating his/her own name. When i heard about it i was frustrated but also felt like laughing out as i wonder which person in my school is so free and have nothing better to do to go to my blog, copy my picture, state my identity and a few bad words and sent to my school. Ohh i pity that person so much, he/she was trying so hard to get me into trouble don't you think so? Whatever it is i did not get to any trouble form my Discipline Master because there is nothing they can do because it is just a damn picture. C'mon man if you want to try sabotaging me again, why don't you try even harder, ohh let me plod out for you. Why don't you try hiding at somewhere and try videoing me smoking in school uniform and with a big group of gangster-like friend, i think that will work better. It is easy to tell that either you just hate me so much or just simply jealous of me. I don't know only you yourself would know. Whatever it is i will continue to do what i like to do and don't you ever think this shit thing will affect me because i gotta shoot in your face and say NO. I will not try to find out whoever the person is because i am not as free as him/her but if you have the guts please state your damn name than hiding behind like a mouse.


I got really shocked when Terence told me. This people are so damn fucking free. If you 're that free why don't you use those time t study for you N' Level. ( I bet you 're from his school. ) Or maybe you think you are too smart enough to study that's why you are doing such childish act. Why don't you take this photos again and send an email too t my school? ( For your information, I am studying at Simei ITE - HFD. ) Maybe you will get better outcome which satisfies you? Yep, I have got the gangster-like face but it so much better than being with a friend that look like a cow dung( you.) Any enquires? You can email my mommy about my look since you can only face the computer. Please don't step out of your house before Chinese 7th month. Okay whatever it is, I am so over your action and please stop hurting my beloved friend. Try harder anyway, you are such a dumb fuck loser. Nice try(:




Free Counter
Since April2009