Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
Blessed
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Photobucket



I am really really super touched. Special thanks t Alvin and family. I really need t thanks you all alot alot. Thank for being there for me.

Saturday, went t town with Alvin, Kiro, Terence, Briano, WenZe and Gerald Teo. Really had lots of fun.
Sunday, Alvin, Xiaomin, Phoebe, Kiro and I are suppose t go Zouk underage party. But the crowd is like crazy and packed. In the end Phoebe drove us t ECP and I think we enjoyed ourselves more than clubbing. Lol.

Yep and I am back home already. My dad keep pestering me t come back and one of my relative just passed away. I felt sorry.


P/S: Thank people who cares so much for me. Too much names need t name out and you guys know who you are. Hugs! (:



Free Counter
Since April2009