Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
Disappointment
Monday, March 09, 2009

Photobucket

Wake up in shock in the morning, 20 miss call, 15 unread texts. Picked up a call and I realise its already 815 am and my paper starts at 830am. Rush like fuck, brush my teeth and ran off praying for cabs. I was in fucking panic and cried like no one business. Called Miss Leong and stop crying after knowing I am still able t take paper if I reach in 30mins time.

Went into exam hall with empty pea brain but still I am able t do the paper. After the paper, feel so irritated with myself and feel the great disappointed. Went home straight away as I know I will break down any sooner. Broke down while talking t dad and I realise he still don't understand me. Tears t sleep until Alvin calls me.

I am not sad because I think I will flunk my paper. Its the disappointment I have in myself that couldn't be explained. I know I need someone badly t be there for me. Close friend have always been there for me, I know but I just couldn't open my mouth. Really thanks for people who cares for me.

I am so not myself, feeling weak.



Free Counter
Since April2009