Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOEBE!
Sunday, March 08, 2009
I should be studying now instead of blogging. But my pea brain is not working well enough.

PHOEBE AND XIAOMIN IS BACK FROM MALAYSIA! THANKS FOR THE GIFT(:
Friday, we went t town with Alvin , Xiaomin. Had a little little fight with Alvin but everythings is all right already. Terence came and we went over t PS. Follow by Kiro and Perlyn. Kiro and Terence went off around 10plus. The rest of us went for Dou Hua and took bus home. Slacked and talk while having supper and I took cab home.

Saturday, met up with Jojo then went t SATA t meet Alvin and Perlyn. Then had lunch near my block. They accompany me back home t change, then Alvin and Perlyn's place. Met Kiro and Terence in town. Jonathan Baobei, Weiwen, Gerald Teo, Andy came too. Met up with Cherry awhile too. Some of us went t Maxwell first. Met Phoebe and Xiaomin there. More and more people came. Being quite sometime I actually went P. Saw lots of people and I enjoyed myself, I guess. Kiro and Terence stayed over at place(:

Sunday, went t Phoebe 's Birthday party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (:
- - -

Tmrw gonna be my Hair Collouring Theory paper, Tuesday will be Practical.
And school holiday start on Wednesday! Hohoho.

P/S: I felt really heart broken. When I see those photos. Tsk. Someone help me please.

Lots of things keep running through my mind. I am actually so lost of words t share my burden t. I know a lots of people cares but I am sorry.


Free Counter
Since April2009