Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
Moving on with ??
Friday, March 27, 2009
I am not full of craps, because I am going t blog now. Haha.

Cherry came over t my place yesterday and we gossip like crazy. Fetch Alvin from work together with Xiaomin at night and we went for supper.

Today, suppose t meet Alvin for breakfast but I woke up late. Went t Xiaomin house in the afternoon and rot. I fell asleep while Xiaomin watch her Korean drama mama. Lol. Took train t Town and met up with Kiro, Terence, Gerald Teo and Jim. Slacked in town for awhile. Then Kiro, Xiaomin and I went t meet Phoebe and Alvin for supper and went home. (:

Have t wake up damn early later as I am meeting Alvin for breakfast and going Kiro's place. I am only left with 2hours of sleep. HoHo. Super hungry now and I don't feel like sleeping at all.
Anyway, I am starting work on next Monday instead. Guess I will be very busy starting from next week. Zzz.

My Birthday is coming in a week time. Blah Blah Blah. I totally have no plans at all.
Good Night, people! (:

P/S: Suddenly I got the urge t go back school. Lol I think I am crazy. Why am I so looking forward t school? =.=


Free Counter
Since April2009