Life is so over.
Weekend is always the best ever.
Yesterday, Its was Denise 21st birthday! (: Waited for
Kiro t come over t
Bedok and we took bus t Denise 's chalet.
P/S: Sorry that we leave earlier.
Went over t
Ehub and bought movie tickets. Alvin,
Xiaomin,
JoJo,
Kiro and I suppose t club but we went t watch movie instead. "
Kung Fu Chef " Its a mother fucker typical lame show but still I enjoy
a lot with my friends company. Head t
HongKong Cafe for supper, we ordered lots of foods. Leave at around 1plus,
Kiro stayed over at my place.
Met Alvin for lunch in the Afternoon together we Kiro and Xiaomin. Then Phoebe drive us t Parkway, It was pretty fun fooling around in the rain.
Had dinner with Alvin,
Xm and
JoJo at 85market just now. Slacked around and went home! Till now I couldn't get t sleep.
- - -
Will be having Practical/Theory Phase Test and Exam for the next 2 weeks.
TEST TEST TEST, EXAM EXAM EXAM. What the fuck. I am
only looking forward t March holiday! :D
Anw, I need t thanks my younger brother and
Xiaomin for being my model.
P/S:
Tagboard is back, please tag people!
P/S/S:
Phoebe and
Xm have a save trip t Malaysia!
P/S/S/S:
Hope
you are
all right! I will be there for
you always.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happen t find out that you have a blog now too. I am really missing you like crazy but I couldn't deny the fact that you are super fucking disgusting.