School is really being a bitch. Thou project is canceled but Phase test and exam like free like that, we have t find model every week. For this and that, this and that. And I realise I really did miss out a lot for the past 2months as I am on Mc. Die Die Die. I got really lost and I don't understand wtf Mr Chua was asking this afternoon. Fuck.
Life is seriously being a very very nice bitch. - - -
The fact of leaving you breaks my heart. I didn't know what was everything suppose t be, what it suppose t meant before in the past, until now I still couldn't give myself an answer. After been thru so much, I am seriously afraid I am really very scare. I know you will be happier letting you go, I am trying very hard. I just can't bear t do so.
I am still slapping myself real hard. I don't wanna drop any more tears for you.