Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
BITCHXZXZXXZXZXZ
Sunday, August 02, 2009

I want you t know, someone gotta go.
I loved you enough t let you go.

I am being in this stupid suitation for quite sometime, it's like killing me every minutes, every second. I could'nt take it any longer but at the same time I still could'nt let go. I know it's been rather sweet being with you. I need t face the fact.
Talk Talk Talk, type type type. All I can do is say say say but what ever people said just could'nt get into my dumb fuck brain. No action, no nothing.
- - -

I was trying t work my brain alittle just now trying t shift my blog t tumblr but I got really angry and I give up. _l_
I need t go for extra lessons in school, whywhywhy?! Cause I missed out alot. _l_ _l_
Life is seriously being a bitch! _l_ _l_ _l_


I am really thankful t those people who stayed with me all this while. <3



p/s: Archives removed.


Free Counter
Since April2009