Annoying brat.
I seriously seriously fucking seriously hate people calling / msg me while I am sleeping.
Hello? Its 3am in the morning. Even if you do not need t sleep, people around you need t. Use your mother fucker common sense and think or you should use your ass t think that people are suppose t be sleeping at 3am. I know it does not apply t night life people but you know me, it does apply t me. I don't care who the fuck are you. I am just freaking pissed. One time nevermind, the call keep going on the whole freaking night until 6am in the morning. Another freak start sms-ing me at 8am then another one then another one then another one and one one one. 16miss call, 12 sms when I check my phone.
CHEEBYE YOU ALL NO NEED SLEEP IS IT? KAN NI NAN.
ANNOYING.