Own my puke.
No picherr, no picchaa, no picture. Cause I am too ugliiezxzxz.
Finally I went t town after 2 months went for hair cut with Kiro.
Met up with Cherry, Raphaelle and Yi xiang. Slack in town like life less brad until 12am. Went t Never Land t celebrate Daniel Huang 's Birthday with his friends, drink and drink and drink. Puke puke puke. Puke in the pub, in the shopping center, on the floor. Puke in the hotel, on the floor and in the bath tub. Puke on my shoes, on my Jeans and coma. Now all the people can bath using my rice, sour pork, vege, blood, liquid in the bath tub. Like shoick-ness only. Be honour please.
Woke up after 3 hours of sleep, went t work. Puke after I ate my first bread and its all filled with black black stuffs like real black and blood. And the fucking toilet bowl got big issues, I can't flush. The water overflown and now the floor is full of my puke. HAHAHAHAHHAAAA. I got shock and ran out t the washing area without pulling my pant up. Luckily no people was in the toilet, damn paiseh.
It's the first time ever in my life that I puke so much. I hate the feeling after drinking. Now my throat and nose like burning fucking hot even how much water I drank. Fuck fuck fuck. I feel like banging my head on the wall now, damn pekcek. Someone kills me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Bye Bye.