Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
whimsical.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Photobucket



You are the only one I wish I could forget, the only one I love t not forgive.
Times and times when I hate you 'cause I can't erase the times you hurt me and put tears on my face.
And even now I hate you it pains me t say.


Went t Bugis yesterday with Kiro, Xiaomin and Alvin. Hoping t buy some tops for my attachment and I managed t get a polo top and shoes. Had a new piercing :D After walking around, join Kedrick, Noel and Mon for movie. Phobia 2.
Woke up from sleep having nightmare about scene of Phobia 2. And the movie is not that scary at all, finally there is a ghost show that manage t make me laugh after all.

I am working now and there was this Malay uncle who actually fight with me cause he is so fucking mother fucker stupid.

Act smart uncle : How come my hard disk cannot play in your cafe computer?

Not so smart me : Because our computer do not have this windows and your video is copyrighted.

Act smart uncle : Then how come other place have? You very not professional leh, wtf I pay money for what.

Not so smart me : I can help you convert into mp4 if it 's not copyrighted. You can go that place instead if you are so smart t find a place which enable you t burn copyrighted disc t mp4.

Act smart uncle : Wtf. Fuck you.

Not so smart me : Can you shut up? If you are so smart, I pay you money and you do it for me instead. Are you stupid or what? Its illegal.

Then he keep wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf what the fuck all the way. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I wanna pop something into his throat so he could stfu. I end up calling my boss and he came down t ask that act smart uncle t go else where. _l_ Mother fucker.

Okay, Thats all. Byebye. My so looking forward movie is gone. HAHAHAHA, nonsense.



Free Counter
Since April2009