Photobucket
I'd rather hear you say don't go.
your smell lingers'


Tag? ( CLICKY! )
WHORE-LI-DAEZXZXZXZX.
Sunday, September 13, 2009

At first I was pretty excited about this holiday but now I realise I don't want this holiday anymore. Attachment in another 3 weeks or so. I just received sms from Mr Lim, asking be t be available on tmrw noon. I am still not sure where I will be going for interview. Anything will do but not HDB Salon pleasezxzxzxzxzxzx.

My leg is killing me. It's like mother fucking weather forecast for myself. Before it rain, my feet can feel the pain, sourness or whatever fuck the feeling is making me hard t get t sleep. And it really rain in Bedok when I am preparing for work. Wtf.

I kept lao sai-ing for one week plus already. I hate t eat, I feel that I am wasting foods and money on eating. Eat = shit, eat = sai, eat = lao sai. EAT FOR WHATTTTTTTTTT? Might as well ask someone t eat my sai, save money, save enviroment. TIO BO?! Anyway, how much I eat also won't grow fat, what's the point of eating? Just t shit only.

ByeByeeeee.


Free Counter
Since April2009